9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Take in the highlights of the Tasman Peninsula on this full-day small-group tour from Hobart, including hotel pick-up. Learn about the island’s convict past with a walking tour and boat cruise around Port Arthur, then admire the colonial architecture of historic Richmond. After spotting natural landmarks like the Devil's Kitchen, Tasman Arch and Waterfall Bay in the Tasman National Park, finish with an indulgent chocolate tasting at the Federation Chocolate Factory.
- Excellent value for money
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour by minibus
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
National Park fees
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Central Hobart hotels and backpacker hostels
Address: 7:20am - Montacute Boutique Bunkhouse, 95 Hampden Road, Battery Point
7:30am - Pickled Frog Backpackers, 281 Liverpool Street, Hobart
7:35am - Travelodge Hobart, 167 Macquarie Street, Hobart
7:40am - Imperial Backpackers (meet at St David's Catheral, 23 Murray Street, Hobart
7:40am - Hobart Visitor Information Centre, 16-20 Davey St, Hobart
7:45am - YHA Hobart Central, 9 Argyle Street, Hobart
7:45am - Tassie Backpackers, (meet at Brunswick Hotel) 67 Liverpool Street, Hobart
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jump Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Port Arthur, Richmond and Tasman Peninsula Day Trip from Hobart?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Port Arthur, Richmond and Tasman Peninsula Day Trip from Hobart?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Port Arthur, Richmond and Tasman Peninsula Day Trip from Hobart?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Port Arthur, Richmond and Tasman Peninsula Day Trip from Hobart
10 hours 30 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHobartBus Tours - TasmaniaHistorical Tours - TasmaniaFull-day Tours - TasmaniaBus Tours - MelbourneHistorical Tours - MelbourneFull-day Tours - MelbourneBus Tours - Yarra ValleyHistorical Tours - Yarra ValleyFull-day Tours - Yarra ValleyCategory
Parliament HouseMt. Wellington (Kunanyi)North Hobart Hobart Convict PenitentiarySouth HobartSt. David's CathedralRussell FallsMawson's Hut Replica MuseumCascades Female Factory Historic SiteQueens DomainConstitution DockMaritime Museum of TasmaniaRoyal Tasmanian Botanical GardensBruny Island Berry Farm Macquarie Wharf Cruise Ship Terminal (Hobart Cruise Port)Convict TrailBattery PointBonorong Wildlife SanctuaryHobart Sandy BaySullivan's Cove