4 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
Gain a unique perspective of Ho Chi Minh City, where modern life meets traditional Vietnam. Tour the dynamic city with a professional guide who points out architectural features of French colonial–style buildings, such as Saigon Notre-Dame Cathedral and Saigon Post Office. Visit other famous attractions including Reunification Palace, the War Remnants Museum, and the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included from districts 1 and 3.
- Half-day sightseeing tour of Ho Chi Minh City
- Visit Saigon Notre-Dame Cathedral and Saigon Post Office
- Gain admission to the Reunification Palace and War Remnants Museum
- Admire the Jade Emperor Pagoda (Phuoc Hai Pagoda)
Saved to wishlist!
Free Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off at District 1,3
English speaking guide
Mineral water (1bottle/tour)
Personal expenses and gratuities
Departure & Return
FREE PICK UP & DROP OFF for these hotels are in District 1, District 3, Ho Chi Minh city. Pick up time around 8:00AM - 8:30AM ( Morning tour) or 13:30 - 14:00Pm ( Afternoon tour) If your hotel is outside D1, D3,... Please make your way to the meeting point at TOUR DESK inside Avanti Sai Gon hotel 10 minutes before the activity start. Add: 188 Le Thanh Ton Str., Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The itinerary can change if any visits are closed for refurbishment or a national holiday
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY A Travel Mate And Trading Company Limited
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.