2 days (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Saved to wishlist!
One way fee of boat and bus from Onomichi to Setoda
Admission to Hirayama Ikuo Museum of Art and Kousanji Temple
Expense is not mentioned as above.
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe Hill of Hope, 553-2 Setodacho Setoda, Onomichi 722-2411 Hiroshima Prefecture
Ticket Redemption Point
Onomichi Station Tourist Information Center, 1-1 Higashigoshochō, Onomichi, Hiroshima 722-0036, Japan
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Your Viator voucher will NOT be accepted for entry. You will receive an email from the local tour operator with a voucher attached.
- Present the e-ticket at the Onomichi Station Tourist Information for redemption of pass.
- Show pass when taking bus, train and entering designated facilities.
- With this pass, guest can take a one-way bus and one-way express boat once.
- Pass will not be reissued if lost or stolen.
- Refund cannot be made if boat and bus delayed and facility closed due to natural disaster such as earthquake.
- OPERATED BY JTRweb Limited
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Setoda Pass?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Product code: 61600P78
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sightseeing Passes Sightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingHiroshimaSightseeing Passes - Hiroshima PrefectureCategory