- 3-hour SUP tour of UNESCO-listed Itsukushima Shrine with a small group
- Ride a paddleboard and pass through the sacred Shinto shrine
- Paddling instruction and personalized attention makes it accessible to beginners
- Enjoy the rare experience of getting up close to Japan’s largest wooden torii gate
Departure & Return
Meeting point：Miyajima Ferry Terminal 〒739-0588 Miyajima-cho, Hatsukaichi-shi, Hiroshima-ken Access： JR Miyajimaguchi Station→boarding the ferry→arrival at Miyajima
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Language support：English
- Participation requirements：10 years old and over The participant should be good in health and should not be under the influence of alcohol.
- Items to bring：Sandals, towels
- Other things to note： You may fall off the paddleboard and get wet. Wear clothes which you do not mind getting wet. ＊Shower and changing room are available.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- ※NOTICE： Great torii gate of Itsukushima Shrine has been under renovation since June 2019. There is a possibility that cannot be seen as normal. Thank you for your understanding.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff