5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Necessary expenses for the tour guide
Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
Money for food/drinks, souvenirs and extra activities for your own
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
The use of private van
Departure & Return
1-chōme-3-23 Miyajimaguchi, Hatsukaichi, Hiroshima 739-0411, Japan
By the Ticket Gate Exit at the JR Miyajimaguchi Station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- We will be taking a train or ferry to get from the meeting point to the first location.
- As there are not many places that accept electronic money, we recommend you bring Japanese cash to enjoy this tour to the fullest.
- Please wear comfortable clothing as this tour involves a lot of walking.
- We have not included any particular lunch/dinner places in this tour, but you are welcome to stop for a break and eat whenever and wherever you like.
- If any of the scheduled places are closed on the day you visit, your tour guide will take you to an alternate location.
- Please be aware that at the Miyajima History and Folklore Museum, there are certain places that cannot be accessed by wheelchairs.
- Itsukushima Shrine's Otorii is under repairs (as of September 2019). Please be aware that you may not be able to see it depending on the timing of your tour.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 1000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Tour of Miyajima from Hiroshima?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full-Day Tour of Miyajima from Hiroshima?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full-Day Tour of Miyajima from Hiroshima?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full-Day Tour of Miyajima from Hiroshima
5 to 6 hours
3 hours 35 minutes
3 hours 40 minutes
3 hours 50 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHiroshimaWalking Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureHistorical Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureCategory