Origami in Kimono and Stroll Around Shukkeien Garden or Hiroshima Castle
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Get a taste of traditional Japanese culture on this tour, which gives you the opportunity to enjoy such activities as origami or a tea ceremony while wearing a kimono. Stroll around Shukkeien Garden or Hiroshima Castle and enjoy the experience of wearing uniquely Japanese dress.
- Dress in a kimono, with assistance from your guide
- Learn the Japanese art of origami
- Choose to visit either Shukkeien Garden or Hiroshima Castle
- Choice of multiple start times to suit your schedule
During the summer, yukata is used instead of kimono.
The admission fee of Shukkeien Garden ( 260 yen / per adult, 100 yen / per child ), if Option 1 selected.
Guided taxi to Hiroshima Castle, if Option 2 selected.
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointHiroshima Kimono Asobi, 6-11 Noborichō, Naka Ward, Hiroshima, 730-0016, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Language support : English
- Toilet : 〇
- Other things to note： ・Dress Code: We have a wide selection of kimono for you, so you can join the event in your own clothes. ◎Due to constraints of of the instructor and/or the facility where the event is held, there are times when your request is not met. ◎A visit service is available. (If requested from a group with three or more persons, the experience can be held at their guest house or a facility they like.) ◎Japanese persons are welcome to join the tour.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Origami in Kimono and Stroll Around Shukkeien Garden or Hiroshima Castle?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Origami in Kimono and Stroll Around Shukkeien Garden or Hiroshima Castle?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Origami in Kimono and Stroll Around Shukkeien Garden or Hiroshima Castle?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Origami in Kimono and Stroll Around Shukkeien Garden or Hiroshima Castle?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 51978P207