3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Guide fee, Matcha, insurance, an open‐air tea ceremony
Departure & Return
1 Matsubaracho, Minami Ward, Hiroshima, 732-0822, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Travelers 0-5 years old can participate for free.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Morning Hiking Tour: Mt. Futaba & Hiroshima's History ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Morning Hiking Tour: Mt. Futaba & Hiroshima's History ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Morning Hiking Tour: Mt. Futaba & Hiroshima's History ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Morning Hiking Tour: Mt. Futaba & Hiroshima's History ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHiroshimaNature and Wildlife - Hiroshima PrefectureWalking Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureHistorical Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureCategory