- Magnificent views of the Itsukushima Shrine from the water
- Paddle right up to the Great Torii Gate in a kayak
- Multiple departure times available throughout the day
- Small-group tour with a maximum of six people
Departure & Return
About 1 hour and 10 minutes in total from Hiroshima station Meeting point: in front of the Miyajima History and Folklore Museum located on the way to Miyajima Aquarium from the exit of Itsukushima Shrine.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Starting time : 10:00, 11:30, 13:00, 14:30, 16:00 The time slot may differ depending on the change in tide level.
- Participation requirements：9 years old and over *For elementary school children, a guardian needs to ride on the same kayak.
- Language support： English
- Free Wi-Fi： ×
- Other things to note： ・Clothing will be prepared depending on the weather and temperature. ・Please come in clothes which you do not mind getting wet. In summer, shorts and T-shirt are suitable. ・Our facility is covered by liability insurance. ※The time slot of the tour may differ depending on the change in tide level. If there has been a time change, you will be notified in advance.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff