Departure & Return
Take JR Sanyo line train from Hiroshima and alight at "Miyajima-guchi" station. Pass the subway and you will reach the ferry pier. Take a Miyajima-bound ferry from Miyajima-guchi port, taking approx. 10 mins to reach the destination. Leave the ferry terminal and turn left and walk 1 min.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Reservations can be made from 1 person, but will be cancelled if the number of participants is less than 6
- Please bring a poncho and towel as your clothes may get wet due to splashing water.
- Please come in clothes in which you can get wet. Sneakers are desirable for footwear.
- The cruise course may change or be cut short due to the weather conditions.
- We recommend you to dress in an easy-to-move clothing since you will be asked to straddle the ship when boarding and disembarking. We do not recommend footwear, like heels, which are difficult to balance in.
- Please wear warm clothes when you join the tour in the cold season.
- Please be aware of splashing water or waves. Please bring waterproof clothing or change of clothes to prevent hypothermia.
- If you have experienced seasickness, please bring some medicine as the inside of the ship may shake.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff