1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTakimachi-210 Miyajimachō, Hatsukaichi-shi, Hiroshima 739-0524, Japan
5/27/2019 - 10/29/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY コ・コ・ニ・シ・カ Office
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ikebana Experience at Daisho-in Temple?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Ikebana Experience at Daisho-in Temple?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Ikebana Experience at Daisho-in Temple?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 155879P4