Departure & Return
Meeting point: Rest House of Hiroshima Peace Park 1-1 Nakajimacho, Naka Ward, Hiroshima Access: 3-minute walk from Hiroshima Station on the Hiroshima Electric Railway, Atomic Bomb Dome Station, or Hondori Station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Regardless of age, customers taller than 145cm/4.8ft can participate.
- If your children don't ride a bike by themselves, we have 2 child seat bikes. Feel free to confirm it in advance.
- Free Wi-Fi: None（Hiroshima Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the city）
- The timetable may change depending on the situation on the day.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Hiroshima Cycling Peace Tour with Local Guide (Long Course).