- Save time and see many top landmarks in a day such as Hiroshima Castle
- A bike tour takes you to places that can’t be reached by car or bus
- Perfect for all abilities—the cycling route is 90% flat
- No need to bring a bike—helmet and bike rental are included
Departure & Return
We will meet you just inside Kissaeki Organic Cafe :)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not recommended for child aged 12 and under, and not possible for riders under 140cm
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cycle Osaka
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "The tour is safe and stress-free - Hiroshima cycling is allowed on the wide pavements so there's hardly any road cycling at all - helmets are made available but not necessary." See review