- Save time and see many top landmarks in a day such as Hiroshima Castle
- A bike tour takes you to places that can’t be reached by car or bus
- Perfect for all abilities—the cycling route is 90% flat
- No need to bring a bike—helmet and bike rental are included
Departure & Return
We will meet you just inside Kissaeki Organic Cafe :)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not recommended for child aged 12 and under, and not possible for riders under 140cm
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY In Kansai
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
See all safety measures taken by Hiroshima in a Nutshell: Morning Bike Adventure.