Are you interested in?
5 Tours & Activities
60 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
17 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Saved to wishlist!
Rental fee of all kayak equipment
Beverage taken during the sea kayak tour
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Kayaker's CAFE ・村上水軍商会, Tomo-849 Tomochō, Fukuyama, Hiroshima 720-0201, Japan
2: Fukuyama Station, 30 Sannomarucho, Fukuyama, Hiroshima 720-0066, Japan
Traveler pickup is offered
* There is a free transfer from Fukuyama Station, but it may not be possible depending on the number of people and the situation of the day. Please contact us if you need it.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Language： English
- Participation requirement： 3 years of age and over
- Venue : Tomonoura area
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Explore the Nature that Inspired Ghibli Movies on an Exciting Kayak Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Explore the Nature that Inspired Ghibli Movies on an Exciting Kayak Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Product code: 51978P87
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeWater ToursExtremeKayakingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHiroshima4WD Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureSporting Events - Hiroshima PrefectureNature and Wildlife - Hiroshima PrefectureWater Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureExtreme - Hiroshima PrefectureKayaking - Hiroshima PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureCategory