3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Guiding fees for the touring
Life jackets: Life jackets are required for children. We can also provide to adult upon request.
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure Point1-chōme-15-4 Kusunokichō, Nishi-ku, Hiroshima, 733-0002, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Language support：English
- Participation requirements：10 years old and over The participant should be good in health and should not be under the influence of alcohol.
- Items to bring：Sandals, towels
- Other things to note： You may fall off the paddleboard and get wet. Wear clothes which you do not mind getting wet. ＊Shower and changing room are available.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- In the event of poor weather conditions, this event may be cancelled. We will contact you by 16:00 the day before. In the case that it is cancelled due to weather, we will refund the full amount.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Explore around The City of Water Hiroshima via SUP : Exclusive Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Explore around The City of Water Hiroshima via SUP : Exclusive Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Explore around The City of Water Hiroshima via SUP : Exclusive Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Explore around The City of Water Hiroshima via SUP : Exclusive Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 51978P203
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingWater ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHiroshimaStand Up Paddleboarding - Hiroshima PrefectureWater Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureStand Up Paddleboarding - ImabariWater Tours - ImabariHalf-day Tours - ImabariStand Up Paddleboarding - TakamatsuWater Tours - TakamatsuHalf-day Tours - TakamatsuCategory