Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Meeting point： MAGIC ISLAND Hiroshima Station: board Sanyo Main Line for Onoura or Kabe Line for Aki Kameyama > alight at Yokogawa station (2 stations): 5 minutes walking ・The white building partly painted blue on the entrance floor (the first floor) is MAGIC ISLAND
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Language support：English
- Participation requirements：10 years old and over The participant should be good in health and should not be under the influence of alcohol.
- Items to bring：Sandals, towels
- You may fall off the paddleboard and get wet. Wear clothes which you do not mind getting wet. ＊Shower and changing room are available.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- In the event of poor weather conditions, this event may be cancelled. We will contact you by 16:00 the day before. In the case that it is cancelled due to weather, we will refund the full amount.
- Departure time can vary due to river tides. We will provide you with the schedule prior to your booking completion.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms