1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Step inside the Daisho-in Temple and experience an integral part of Japanese culture, the tea ceremony, during this private experience. Learn about tea culture in Japan while enjoying a cup in a 1,000-year-old tea room and discover the various customs and rituals surrounding this precious time. Sip your tea, nibble on snacks, ask your English-speaking guide any questions, and take home a souvenir to remember your experience.
- Experience a Japanese tea ceremony in the Daisho-in Temple
- Learn about tea culture and customs in Japan from your guide
- Tea, snacks, and a small souvenir are included
- Enjoy a personalized experience during this private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTakimachi-210 Miyajimachō, Hatsukaichi-shi, Hiroshima 739-0524, Japan
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
6/24/2019 - 11/1/2021
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY コ・コ・ニ・シ・カ Office
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Enjoy Tea Ceremony at Daisho-in Temple?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Enjoy Tea Ceremony at Daisho-in Temple?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Enjoy Tea Ceremony at Daisho-in Temple?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 155879P5