Explore our promoted experiences
- Climb in the company of a local mountain guide
- Get insights into the sights you see en route from your guide
- Admire Buddhist structures, and the eternal flame, near the summit
- Climb at a slow, easy pace: Plenty of time to relax and enjoy the views
Departure & Return
・Meeting point: Lobby at the ferry terminal of Miyajima side ・Access: JR Hiroshima Sta. (Take JR Sanyo Main Line going to Iwakuni) → JR Miyajimaguchi Sta. (25 min) → Go to Miyajima Matsudai Kisen ferry terminal → Get off a ferry after arriving Miyajima and meet at the lobby
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Age limits :12～65 years of age * No age limitation for those who take exercise on a daily basis or who are healthy and physically strong
- Long pants are preferable. (Jeans are not recommended), Easy-to-walk shoes for the mountain (such as trekking shoes)
- Contact us for more details as the best outfit differs in season and weather.
- What to bring: Lunch, drink (500ml bottle), rain gears, sweets (such as candies and chocolate)
- We will prepare rain coat for you.
- Please refrain from smoking while climbing the mountain.
- Please do not join the tour if you are pregnant.
- For the safety of the participant, please notify in advance if you or anyone in your group have any chronic disease or have had a major operation.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands