Departure & Return
【Meeting Point】 Hirata Kankou-nouen 1740-3 Ueda-machi, Miyoshi-shi, Hiroshima 【Access】 By train About 30 minutes by taxi from Miyoshi station on JR Geibi Line *Bus is not available *About 2 hours and 10 minutes from Hiroshima to Miyoshi station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The harvest season: August ～ End of October
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Please bring a sun hat as it may get hot.
- Pants are preferable rather than a skirt.
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff