1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure Point10-chōme-6-23 Dekiniwa, Kumano, Aki-gun, Hiroshima 731-4221, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Language support：English
- Participation requirements：Not specified. Even kindergarten pupils can enjoy the experience.
- Toilet ：◯
- Other things to note： You can have your name curved on the handle of the calligraphy brush (free of charge) ※ When you make a reservation, please fill in the name of the participant at Special requirements. (in Kanji, Hiragana, Katakana, or English) ※ About 20 characters can be curved on the handle. You can bring the brush you have made back home
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Make a blush applauded around the world (simple version)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the social distancing policy during Make a blush applauded around the world (simple version)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Make a blush applauded around the world (simple version)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 51978P67