1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Apple picking experience
Umbrella or raincoat
Offertory (Let's pray at Minoringo Shrine)
Departure & Return
1740-3 Uedamachi, Miyoshi, Hiroshima 728-0624, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The harvest season
- August ～ December
- English(Menu, Written instructions)
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Please bring a sun hat as it may get hot.
- Pants are preferable rather than a skirt.
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hiroshima Apple picking?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Hiroshima Apple picking?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHiroshimaNature and Wildlife - Hiroshima PrefectureWalking Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureCategory