- Hilton Head dolphin watching tour
- Search for wildlife at “Disappearing Island”
- Kid-friendly tour is popular with families
- Great chance to see dolphins in the wild
Departure & Return
We are in the same plaza as Black Marlin and Carolina Crab Company - we are in the very left corner office. Suite #101 above our door.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Must be able to step down 1-2 feet onto Disappearing Island.
- Not recommended for travelers with limited mobility.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY One HHI
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Disappearing Island Dolphin Tour .