- Relax while watching dolphins on a sunset cruise
- Enjoy alcoholic beverages (available for purchase) as you watch the sunset
- Capture photos of the iconic Haig Point lighthouse in the evening light
- Depart from the picturesque Harbour Town Yacht Basin
Departure & Return
The Vagabond Cruise reservation office is located just to the right of the Harbour Town Lighthouse and is labeled (Charter Information). The Vagabond vessel is located directly on the dock in front of the Lighthouse.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 140 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vagabond Cruise
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Hilton Head Sunset Dolphin Watching Cruise.