- Explore Hilton Head's waterways by mini boat
- Learn about local wildlife during an eco-focused tour
- Keep an eye out for bottlenose dolphins
- Drive your own mini boat with up to four people
Departure & Return
We are in the same plaza as Black Marlin and Carolina Crab Company restaurants! Walk to the very left side and Suite #101 is above our door!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Drivers must be 18 and older with a valid drivers license.
- Arrive 20 minutes prior to the scheduled activity time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lowcountry Watersports
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This is an active excursion, not a sit and watch!" See review