1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Paddle the ins and outs of Hilton Head Island on this kayaking tour. Explore the waterways and inlets with a small group of 16 people and a guide in the lead. Choose the best departure time to fit your personal schedule; choice of single or double kayaks available.
- Kayak tour of Hilton Head's waterways
- Smaller group of just 16 people
- Expert instruction
- Choice of multiple departure times
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
86 Helmsman Way , 86 Helmsman Way, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Weight restriction - 250lbs for single kayak & 350lbs for tandem kayak
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled activity for check-in.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY One HHI
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Kayak Eco Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Kayak Eco Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Kayak Eco Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Guided Kayak Eco Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes