- Hilton Head sailboat cruise aboard a 39-foot vessel
- Admire views of the coastline and Intracoastal Waterway
- Peaceful way to explore Lowcountry scenery
- Alcoholic beverages available for purchase
Departure & Return
Stars & Stripes is located in Harbour Town Yacht Basin just below the lighthouse. Check-in for this sail will be at the Vagabond Cruise reservation office just to the left of the Harbour Town Lighthouse.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We don't offer any infant rates for this trip.
- Stars & Stripes is USCG approved to carry up to 30 passengers, but since COVID we have limited public capacity to 18 passengers.
- Private charters are available for Stars & Stripes. Please contact Vagabond Cruise if you are interested to learn more about this option.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vagabond Cruise
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff