- Experience sailing in Hilton Head Island
- Set out on a private boat tour with just your group
- Watch for dolphins and other wildlife
- Learn about the local ecosystem from your guide
Departure & Return
We are located at Skull Creek Marina located inside of Hilton Head Plantation. Please come to the back gate of Hilton Head Plantation located off Squire Pope Road. Let the guard know that the Marina has called in a pass for your group and provide a drivers license (from the person who booked this)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Anchors Away Sailing Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff