9 to 12 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Famed as one of the world’s best places for spotting elephants in the wild, Udawalawe National Park is a highlight of any Sri Lanka trip. But there’s no need to spend the night to see these majestic creatures. Skip the self-drive stress on this private tour, with 2-way transfers from your hotel, a 3-hour guided Jeep safari, and lunch. Please note: entrance fees are at your own expense.
- Spot elephants, bird life, and other animals in Udawalawe National Park
- Private Jeep safari gives you a great view of the wildlife
- Round-trip transfers from a wide range of Sri Lankan destinations
- Stay fueled with an included lunch and bottled water
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop off
National park entrance tickets fee
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
This activity will end right where it started.Hotel pick-up available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BTR SL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Udawalawe National Park Safari Tour - Private & Customize Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Udawalawe National Park Safari Tour - Private & Customize Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Udawalawe National Park Safari Tour - Private & Customize Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Why you are seeing these recommendations
Compare Similar Experiences
Udawalawe National Park Safari Tour - Private & Customize Tour
9 to 12 hours
3 hours 43 minutes