11 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we are doing round tours which covers sigiriya, dambulla, kandy, nuwara eliya, ella, yala, tangalle, mirissa and Hikkaduwa,
Yes we can customized the tour itinerary as your wish.
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hikkaduwa Taxi Service
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sri Lanka Round tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sri Lanka Round tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sri Lanka Round tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sri Lanka Round tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sri Lanka Round tour
2 hours 10 minutes
5 days 11 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursTuk Tuk Tours MarketsWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHikkaduwaFood Tours - Southern ProvinceBus Tours - Southern ProvinceHiking - Southern ProvinceNature and Wildlife - Southern ProvinceSafaris - Southern ProvinceMulti-day Tours - Southern ProvinceTuk Tuk Tours - Southern ProvinceMarkets - Southern ProvinceFood Tours - GalleBus Tours - GalleHiking - GalleNature and Wildlife - GalleSafaris - GalleMulti-day Tours - GalleTuk Tuk Tours - GalleMarkets - GalleFood Tours - BentotaBus Tours - BentotaHiking - BentotaNature and Wildlife - BentotaSafaris - BentotaMulti-day Tours - BentotaTuk Tuk Tours - BentotaMarkets - BentotaCategory