9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Benefit from personalized attention and the ability to travel at your own pace on this private tour that combines several area attractions. Private transportation makes it easy to see the Lunuganga Estate, the Meetiyagoda Moonstones Mines, and a boat safari on the Madu River. Along the way, you'll enjoy the undivided attention from your guide and commentary tailored to your interests.
- Boat safari on Madu River
- Lunch and bottled water provided
- Private tour for your party only
- All private transportation included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport throughout the tour with an air-conditioned vehicle.
Service of an English-speaking chauffeur guide.
Hotel pickup and drop off from Hikkaduwa.
1-boat safari through Madu river.
Water bottle (per-person).
Food and drinks.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Hikkaduwa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bentota City Tour from Hikkaduwa?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bentota City Tour from Hikkaduwa?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bentota City Tour from Hikkaduwa?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bentota City Tour from Hikkaduwa?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Bentota City Tour from Hikkaduwa
7 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHikkaduwaBus Tours - Southern ProvinceFull-day Tours - Southern ProvinceBus Tours - GalleFull-day Tours - GalleBus Tours - BentotaFull-day Tours - BentotaCategory