8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Galle harbour, Closenberg Rd, Galle 80000, Sri Lanka
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
8/1/2021 - 10/25/2022
|Monday:||07:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||07:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||07:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||07:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Sunday:||07:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- the travellers who has the symptoms of Corvid 19
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY PRIME CARBAR
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hikkaduwa Day Trip?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hikkaduwa Day Trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hikkaduwa Day Trip?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hikkaduwa Day Trip?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Hikkaduwa Day Trip
8 to 9 hours
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHikkaduwaBus Tours - Southern ProvinceCity Tours - Southern ProvinceFull-day Tours - Southern ProvinceBus Tours - GalleCity Tours - GalleFull-day Tours - GalleBus Tours - BentotaCity Tours - BentotaFull-day Tours - BentotaCategory