Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Spend half a day exploring Crete via minibus and visiting a local winery
- See the sunken city of Sfendili
- Visit a local potter and learn how traditional pottery is made
- At a vineyard, sample up to six types of wine
- Tuck into a hearty Cretan lunch
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Because it's a private tour, you decide the pick up place.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old
- Not suitable for children, due to the wine tasting
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian option is available, please indicate in booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Eye travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms