1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Restroom on board
WiFi on board
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointWatercity Waterpark Themed Park, Anopolis, Hersonissos, Crete Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
- N. Kazantzakis Airport, Heraklion, Crete Greece
- Heraklion Port, Pl. Kountourioti, Iraklio 712 02, Greece
- Hersonissos Village, Solomou 12, Chersonisos 700 14, Greece
- Malia Palace Archaeological Site, Malia, Crete 700 07, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No pets allowed.
- Suitable swimwear is recommended for all the rides, e.g. no zips, no thick material, no ripped clothing.
- There is a Mini Market from where you can get whatever you may be missing (swimwear, towel, flip flops etc)
- You may get snacks and drinks from our Bars.
- You are not permitted to bring alcohol or glass bottles to the park.
- Parents with babies are requested to have the essential plastic equipment needed.
- We kindly request that you follow the safety rules of the park throughout your stay. Running and diving are not allowed in all areas.
- For hygiene reason children who wear nappies should use waterproof ones.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1,000 travelers
- OPERATED BY Watercity
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Watercity Waterpark Excursion (Entrance and Transfer)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Watercity Waterpark Excursion (Entrance and Transfer)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Watercity Waterpark Excursion (Entrance and Transfer)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsTheme ParksWater ParksPorts of Call ToursAttractions & MuseumsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingTheme ParksChaniaHeraklionShore Excursions - CreteTheme Parks - CreteWater Parks - CretePorts of Call Tours - CreteAttractions & Museums - CreteCategory