8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the culinary delights of Crete on a day tour from Heraklion that includes wine tasting, olive oil tasting, and learning about the island's terroir. Visit a boutique winery and family-owned olive oil producer to sample wine and oil with your group. You'll have lunch at a mezze restaurant and gain insight into a piece of Crete's culture from a guide.
- Crete wine and olive oil tour from Heraklion
- Meet winemakers, and enjoy a private tasting with 15 samples of wine
- Taste olive oil and visit the property of a small family operation to learn about olive oil production
- Enjoy a mezze lunch, several plates of cold and warm items to share
- Small-group tour limited to eight provides a more personalized experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch at mezze bar
Wine/olive tasting fees
Wine and water during lunch
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by minivan
Extra beverages (beer, coffees, soft drinks, and non-wine alcoholic drinks)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- N. Kazantzakis Airport, Heraklion, Crete Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available; please advise at time of booking if required
- It is recommended that you bring a hat, sunscreen, and spending money for any external purchases
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Important: this tour is only available from North coast Heraklion area to Agios Nikolaos (Heraklion, Agia Pelagia, Gouves, Gournes, Kokkini Hani, Hersonnissos, Stalida, Analipsi, Anissaras, Malia, Sissi, Agios Nikolaos, Elounda,…)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Made in Crete
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Wine, Olive Oil, and Terroir Tour of Heraklion area with Tastings?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Wine, Olive Oil, and Terroir Tour of Heraklion area with Tastings?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Wine, Olive Oil, and Terroir Tour of Heraklion area with Tastings?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Wine, Olive Oil, and Terroir Tour of Heraklion area with Tastings?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Would heartily recommend this tour as a way to get away from crowds, get flavor of the countryside and enjoy wines and terrific meal" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Wine, Olive Oil, and Terroir Tour of Heraklion area with Tastings
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHeraklionShore Excursions - CreteFood Tours - CreteBus Tours - CreteWine Tastings - CretePorts of Call Tours - CreteFull-day Tours - CreteCategory