1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Choose the skip-the-line option or opt for a guided tour of the Palace of Knossos and the Heraklion Archaeological Museum. The first option allows you to skip the line and tour the sites at your own pace. Or, explore the venues with a guide at specific times to get the most out of the experience.
- Skip-the-line access
- Tour the Palace of Knossos
- Tour the Heraklion Archaeological Museum
- Opt for a guide for more in-depth tours
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Combine ticket (value for money) to enter the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion for a self-tour
The ticket is delivered to you at Knossos palace, from your check-in operator
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY FONIADAKIS TRAVEL CENTER P.C.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Knossos Palace - Guided Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Knossos Palace - Guided Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingHeraklionSkip-the-Line Tours - CreteAttractions & Museums - CreteMuseum Tickets & Passes - CreteCategory