8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the south of Crete in a Jeep. With your guide next to you, learn about the history of the island as you pass through rustic villages and rugged coastline. See 2000-year-old Roman aqueducts and verdant olive groves.
- Day trip exploring the south of Crete via Jeep
- Learn about the history of the area from your guide
- Pass through Roman aqueducts and ancient villages
- Marvel at the rugged coastline
- Get picked up and dropped off nearby your hotel
- Indulge in a hearty Cretan lunch (included in price)
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up / drop off (20 km around Hersonissos)
Drinks coffee stops
Extra drinks lunch
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickups 20 km around Chersonissos Village. (= Kokinni Hani, Gournes, Gouves, Analipsi, Anissaras, Chersonissos, Piscopiano, Koutouloufari, Stalis-Stalidas, Malia, Sissi)
All pickups more than 20 km, with a max of 30 km, will have an extra charge of 5 € per person (incl. pickup and drop off), to be paid at the driver.
See the list.
If your hotel is NOT in the list, there is a pick up place NEARBY.
Kokinni Hani = 8.10 am
Gournes = 8.10 am
Gouves = 8.15 am
Analipsi = 8.20 am
Anissaras = 8.25 am
Chersonissos (Hersonissos) = 8.30 am - 8.40 am
Piscopiano = 8.35 am
Koutouloufari = 8.35 am
Stalis (Stalidas) = 8.20 am
Malia = 8.10 am
Sissi = 8.00 am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operated by a multilingual guide D/E/G/F
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist with boarding and disembarking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- POSIBILITY SELF-DRIVING: min 21 years old AND min 2 years driving license AND min 2 years driving experience AND experience driving at the left side of the car. Responsable drivers! Comfortable shoes, no flip flops. It is by no means a test of speed. There will be no bonus for the first arrivals.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eye travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jeep Safari 4x4 Crete real off road mountain tracks with Lunch from Hersonissos?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Jeep Safari 4x4 Crete real off road mountain tracks with Lunch from Hersonissos?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jeep Safari 4x4 Crete real off road mountain tracks with Lunch from Hersonissos?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jeep Safari 4x4 Crete real off road mountain tracks with Lunch from Hersonissos?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Jeep Safari 4x4 Crete real off road mountain tracks with Lunch from Hersonissos
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHeraklion4WD Tours - CreteSporting Events - CreteExtreme - CreteFull-day Tours - CreteCategory