10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Boat ticket to Gramvousa island 18 Eyro
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
▪︎ Hotel pick-up and drop off (in Malia, Stalis, Hersonisos, Anissaras, Analypsi, Gouves, Gournes,Heraklio, Ammoudara, Agia Pelagia/Lygaria, Fodele) .
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pickup begins up to 90 minutes before tour starts and is done from central meeting points near the hotels, only in the areas of Panormo, Scaleta, Adele, Platanias, Missiria, Rethymno town, Atsipopoulo, Kavros and Georgioupoli
- At the time of booking please mention your hotel name and location. You will be notified by email about the pickup point and time
- Infants will be seated with their parents on the bus and will not have their own seat
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Take swimming suits
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY PLATANOS TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gramvousa Island and Balos Bay Full-Day Tour from Heraklion?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Gramvousa Island and Balos Bay Full-Day Tour from Heraklion?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gramvousa Island and Balos Bay Full-Day Tour from Heraklion?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Gramvousa Island and Balos Bay Full-Day Tour from Heraklion
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHeraklionBus Tours - CreteWater Tours - CreteFull-day Tours - CreteCategory