16 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Nature and history lovers will enjoy this action-packed day tour to Gramvoussa and Balos. Visit some of the most beautiful beaches in Greece, watch birds on the uninhabited island of Gramvoussa, and cool off with a swim in the lagoon at Balos. Learn about the history of Gramvoussa and find out why it’s nicknamed Pirates’ Island.
- Boat and land transportation is included
- Travelers with a range of interests will love this varied tour
- Visit places that would be hard to reach independently
- This is an economical group tour
Saved to wishlist!
Live English tour guide
Transportation by reliable boat • Experienced drivers
Boat ticket (€16 children 4 to 12 y.o. 8€ ) • Municipality fee (€1)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/11/2022 - 10/12/2022
|Monday:||05:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday:||05:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Every Monday in English, German + Polish, every Friday in English, French + Russian
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY TOURLINE
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gramvoussa - Balos?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Gramvoussa - Balos?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Gramvoussa - Balos?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gramvoussa - Balos?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Gramvoussa - Balos
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursEco ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHeraklionBus Tours - CreteNature and Wildlife - CreteWater Tours - CreteEco Tours - CreteFull-day Tours - CreteCategory