8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Operated with qualified local English speaking guide on a shared basis on Day 2, 3 and 4
7 nights' accommodation
Air-conditioned shared transportation throughout the tour.
Inbound/Outbound transfers from/to Heraklion Airport
All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: the Archaeological sites of Knossos
boat trip (shared basis) to the island of Spinalonga ex/to Elounda village; Land Rover Tour
including BBQ lunch with unlimited wine
Meet & Greet on arrival at Heraklion Airport
Archaeological Museum, entrance ticket to the Waterpark Aqua Plus
Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
Flight tickets or visa fees
Airport taxes for domestic and international flights
Gratuities for driver and guide
Overnight city tax for the hotel overnights effective from January 1st 2018
Clients will have to pay the TAX on the spot at the hotels.
Zeus' cave entree fee.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- N. Kazantzakis Airport, Heraklion, Crete Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Day 6: Long walks and climbs require appropriate shoes
- Local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to the tour contents without prior notice.
- What do I need to bring? Comfortable and light clothing is the most suitable for travelling in Greece. Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting temples, religious or official buildings. Sun protection, sun glasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destination Services Greece
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Exploring Crete ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Exploring Crete ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Exploring Crete ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Exploring Crete ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 35 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursArchitecture ToursArt ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingHeraklionBus Tours - CreteMulti-day Tours - CreteArchitecture Tours - CreteArt Tours - CreteCategory