5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up / drop off (Malia till Gouves)
Authentic wooden Pirate Boat
Free Snorkeling equipment available on the boat
Spaghetti seafood or BBQ(pork chops, salad, tzatziki, bread) or vegi: spagetti in tomatosauce, water
Music and entertainment
Drinks on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
To receive the EXACT pickup place and -time, please send an email to Eye Travel min 24h before the day of the tour.
Area Malia: +/- 9.30 am
Area Stalida/Stalis: +/- 9.40 am
Area Chersonissos - Piscopiano - Koutouloufari: +/- 10.00 am
Area Anissaras: +/- 9.45 am
Area Analipsi: +/- 9.45 am
Area Gouves: +/- 9.15 am
There are no pickups out of this area. We will meet you in the port.
- Λιμεναρχείο Χερσόνησος, Agias Paraskevis 125, Limenas Chersonisou 700 14, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This boat trip is a very nice experience. So keep in mind that on the boat it can be very busy in the high season. There is a maximum of guests allowed which is under control of the port police.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eye travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Boat Trip 5h Pirate Cruise to Dia with Lunch from Hersonissos?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Boat Trip 5h Pirate Cruise to Dia with Lunch from Hersonissos?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Boat Trip 5h Pirate Cruise to Dia with Lunch from Hersonissos?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Boat Trip 5h Pirate Cruise to Dia with Lunch from Hersonissos?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 13978P19
Compare Similar Experiences
Boat Trip 5h Pirate Cruise to Dia with Lunch from Hersonissos
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ServicesTransportation ServicesPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCreteHeraklionShore Excursions - CreteBus Services - CreteTransportation Services - CretePorts of Call Tours - CreteCategory