- Shore excursion tour of Helsinki
- Comprehensive bus tour of the city's landmarks
- Time to shop and eat in Senate Square
- Admission and tour of Seurasaari Open-Air Museum
- Port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
You will meet your guide and driver BEHIND THE PORT GATES holding our orange SPB-Tours sign. Note that the distance between the ship and the gates varies in different ports in Helsinki between 200m/600 ft.-250m/820ft.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Cruise down Mannerheim Street, the city's main artery, to see Finlandia Hall, the Parliament House, and the Kiasma Museum. Make a stop at the Olympic Stadium, host to the games in 1952.
Continue to the Seurasaari Open-Air Museum, located on an island outside the city. Learn about the traditional Finnish way of life through a tour of the museum's manors and farmsteads, sourced from all over Finland and transported to the museum. The tour will teach you about life in Finland from the 18th to the 20th centuries.
Back in town, stop at a few other famous landmarks: the Rock Church, Sibelius Park, and Senate Square. Enjoy some free time for eating and browsing the markets in Senate Square before returning to the port for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Entry to the Rock Church cannot be guaranteed due to occasional religious services and other private events.
- If the Market Square is closed due to weather conditions, you will be taken to the Market Hall instead.
- The order of the tour may vary depending upon where the vessel will dock and local conditions.
- The visit to Seurasaari Island involves approximately one hour of walking. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- A light snack is provided.
- Sequence of events may vary depending on traffic or overcrowding.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY SPB-Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Save your money for Berlin and St. Petersburg shore excursions." See review