5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get the most out of your time in Helsinki by combining a city sightseeing tour with a ferry ride and a walking tour of Suomenlinna Island. You’ll save hours researching and planning your itinerary by having everything organized for you. After a harbor pickup, a guide will show you many of Helsinki’s top sights including Esplanade Park, and Market Square. You’ll then take a ferry to the UNESCO-listed Suomenlinna Island, where you’ll see its main attractions including King’s Gate.
- A perfect tour for travelers with limited time in Helsinki
- See many Helsinki highlights in a day, including Esplanade Park
- Stress-free day with round-trip ferry tickets to Suomenlinna Island included
- No navigation worries—pickup from the harbor is included
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up from Harbor
Round-trip ferry to Suomenlinna
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointHelsinki, Helsinki, Uusimaa
Traveler pickup is offered
Very important: The pick up will from 8:45am at your arrival harbours. We will agree with you the pick-up time before you arrive Helsinki. Please be at the meeting points as agreed time.
Your guide with an A4 sign of "Helsinki Tour" logo. If you have difficulty to find our guide, please call us.
Tour ending place and time
This tour will end around 15:30 and you will be drop back to the pick up harbour.
- West Terminal Hernesaari/ LHB & LHC & LHD
- West Harbour Terminal /LMA
- West Harbour Terminal / 1 & 2
- Katajanokka Terminal / EKL,ERA &ERB
- South Harbour / EPL,EMA & E01
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum (2) numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Helsinki Tour / Tallinn Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 46188P30
Compare Similar Experiences
Shore Excursion- City sightseeing and Suomenlinna from Helsinki Harbors
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnFood Tours - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnWalking Tours - TallinnMarkets - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnHalf-day Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - St PetersburgFood Tours - St PetersburgBus Tours - St PetersburgCity Tours - St PetersburgWalking Tours - St PetersburgMarkets - St PetersburgPorts of Call Tours - St PetersburgHalf-day Tours - St PetersburgShore Excursions - RigaFood Tours - RigaBus Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaWalking Tours - RigaMarkets - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaCategory
Helsinki Senate Square (Senaatintori)Helsinki Olympic StadiumSports Museum of FinlandFlying Cinema Tour Of HelsinkiHAM Helsinki Art MuseumPort of HelsinkiIittala & Arabia Design CentreGallen-Kallela MuseumHotel and Restaurant MuseumMuseum of Finnish ArchitectureFinlandia Hall (Finlandiatalo)Villa GyllenbergSEA LIFE® HelsinkiParliament House of Finland (Eduskuntatalo)Sederholm House (Sederholmin Talo)Seurasaari Open-Air MuseumEhrensvärd MuseumMilitary Museum of FinlandNational Museum of Finland (Suomen Kansallismuseo)Helsinki Swedish Theatre