Don’t worry—here are some similar options
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
While your cruise ship is in Helsinki, get to know Finland’s capital on a 3.5-hour panoramic shore excursion. Admire the main landmarks and neoclassical architecture from an air-conditioned coach as you hear illuminating facts about the city’s history and culture. Admire the City Hall, Presidential Palace, Uspenski Cathedral and more, and enjoy photo stops at Senate Square, the Sibelius Monument and when possible, the spectacular Temppeliaukio Church or ‘Church of the Rock.’ Stay on at bustling Market Square and return to ship independently, or enjoy a return transfer to port.
- 3.5-hour panoramic Helsinki sightseeing shore excursion
- Get a great overview of Finland’s capital from the comfort of an air-conditioned coach
- See top Helsinki attractions such as Uspenski Cathedral, City Hall and bustling Market Square
- Convenient transport with pick-up and optional drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking tour guide for 4 hrs
Comfortable tourist-class vehicle for 4 hrs
Helsinki 3.5-hour panoramic city tour
Entrance fee to the Rock Church (Temppeliaukion kirkko)
Food and drinks
Any other admissions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from West Harbour and Katajanokka cruise ports of Helsinki. The meeting point is outside the main port gate. Your guide will be holding a sign with the ULKOtours logo on it.
The waiting time past given tour starting time is 10 minutes.
- Helsinki West Harbour Cruise Terminal, West Harbor terminal two, 00220 Helsinki, Finland
- Port of Helsinki, Olympiaranta 3, 00140 Helsinki, Finland
- Katajanokka Terminal, Katajanokanlaituri 8 (Mastokatu 1), 00160 Helsinki, Finland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum number of passengers is 26
- A small amount of walking is involved so please wear comfortable shoes
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour is not recommended for ferry passengers because debarkation times with ferries is very unpredictable
- No refund for late arrivals. Please kindly note, that the waiting time past given tour starting time is only 10 minutes
- This is a shore excursion with meeting point at the cruise port- Please read detailed meeting instructions carefully
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY ULKOtours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best of Helsinki Join-in Shore Excursion?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Best of Helsinki Join-in Shore Excursion?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Best of Helsinki Join-in Shore Excursion?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best of Helsinki Join-in Shore Excursion?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Best of Helsinki Join-in Shore Excursion
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnWalking Tours - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnHalf-day Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - St PetersburgBus Tours - St PetersburgCity Tours - St PetersburgWalking Tours - St PetersburgPorts of Call Tours - St PetersburgHalf-day Tours - St PetersburgShore Excursions - RigaBus Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaWalking Tours - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaCategory
National Museum of Finland (Suomen Kansallismuseo)Museum of Contemporary Art KiasmaFinnish Museum of PhotographyLinnanmaki Amusement ParkSubmarine VesikkoMuseum of Finnish ArchitectureSports Museum of FinlandCafé UrsulaSeurasaari Open-Air MuseumMilitary Museum's ManegeHelsinki Central StationEhrensvärd MuseumVilla GyllenbergGallen-Kallela MuseumSEA LIFE® HelsinkiHelsinki Swedish TheatreAmos RexSibelius MonumentIittala & Arabia Design CentreFinlandia Hall (Finlandiatalo)