4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
WiFi on board
Raincoat in case of rain
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Vantaa 1531 Finland
- West Terminal 2, Tyynenmerenkatu 14, 00180 Helsinki, Finland
- Katajanokka Terminal, Katajanokanlaituri 8 (Mastokatu 1), 00160 Helsinki, Finland
- Olympiaterminaali - Olympia Terminal, Olympiaranta 1, 00140 Helsinki, Finland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Taiga Times
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private All-inclusive Excursion in the Archipelago?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private All-inclusive Excursion in the Archipelago?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private All-inclusive Excursion in the Archipelago?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private All-inclusive Excursion in the Archipelago
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnHiking - TallinnNature and Wildlife - TallinnWalking Tours - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnHalf-day Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - St PetersburgBus Tours - St PetersburgHiking - St PetersburgNature and Wildlife - St PetersburgWalking Tours - St PetersburgPorts of Call Tours - St PetersburgHalf-day Tours - St PetersburgShore Excursions - RigaBus Tours - RigaHiking - RigaNature and Wildlife - RigaWalking Tours - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaCategory
Sinebrychoff Art Museum (Sinebrychoffin Taidemuseo)Military Museum of FinlandEhrensvärd MuseumDesign Museum (Designmuseo)Urho Kekkonen Museum (Tamminiemi)Helsinki Swedish TheatreHelsinki Olympic StadiumHelsinki Central StationSeurasaari Open-Air MuseumSubmarine VesikkoIittala & Arabia Design CentreSEA LIFE® HelsinkiMannerheim MuseumHAM Helsinki Art MuseumSederholm House (Sederholmin Talo)Finnish Museum of PhotographySuomenlinna Toy MuseumHotel and Restaurant MuseumNational Museum of Finland (Suomen Kansallismuseo)Café Ursula