- 8-, 10-, or 11-hour day trip to Tallinn from Helsinki
- Take advantage of Estonia's close proximity to Finland
- Discover top Tallinn attractions such as the Tallinn Song Festival Grounds and Kadriorg Park
- Explore Tallinn Old Town (Vannalin), a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Lunch and transport fees are included
- Small-group tour limited to eight people
Departure & Return
Check in independently for Tallink Silja ferry. The guide will be waiting in Tallinn Estonia, by the terminal exit.
What To Expect
Following a 2-hour journey, you’ll disembark in Tallinn and greet your guide for a sightseeing tour by foot and vehicle. Explore Tallinn Old Town (Vannalin), a UNESCO World Heritage Site and compact maze of cobblestone streets, and see medieval monuments such as the Tallinn Song Festival Grounds.
Plus, you’ll wander around Kadriorg Park, home to an 18th-century palace commissioned by a Russian Tsar before feasting on a traditional Estonian lunch.
Depending on the day, the return ferry departs from Tallinn at 5:30pm, 7:30pm, or 8:30pm. Your tour concludes at your original Helsinki departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Following information is required for the booking for all the passenger:
- - name
- - gender
- - date of birth
- - nationality
- - possible special diets or allergies
- Please fill in the information to Special Requirements-field when booking the tour.
- IMPORTANT: Few days before your travel date you will receive three important documents: Travel program, voucher for return ferry journey (Helsinki-Tallinn-Helsinki) and voucher for program in Tallinn. Please take all documents and your passport with you when you travel.
- Infant price does not include lunch
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- PLEASE NOTE: ensure you have checked that you have the right to enter Estonia during Covid-19 and you have all the necessary documentation required to enter the country.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Strömma Finland Oy Ab
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Be prepared to do some walking on the cobblestone roads as well as it is hilly to a certain degree, so a bit difficult for people with walking challenges or in a wheelchair." See review