- Go inside a volcano and see puffins up close
- See the sites in a day on a guided tour
- Easy transportation to each location
- Stress-free package ideal for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
You need to take a ferry to get to Vestmannaeyjar. We are just 1.minute away from the ferry terminal in Vestmannaeyjar. You need to check in at least 15.minutes before departure time. You will find us in a small black and blue house with Puffin signs above.
We end the tour at the Beluga whale and Puffin sanctuary
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Departure point is at the harbour in Vestmannaeyjar
- Operator does not offer pick-up/transfer service
- Please check in at least 15.minutes before departure time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Strollers can be used at some stops
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eyjatours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Puffin and Volcano Tour in Vestmannaeyjar.