1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Situated directly on the Speyer Rhine, the SEA LIFE Speyer awaits you. Dive into an amazing underwater world with more than 3500 creatures from 180 different species.Follow the origin of the Rhine to its mouth in the North Sea. From there through the Mediterranean to the depths of the tropical ocean. Enjoy a wonderful all-round view of the colourful world of corals with hundreds of tropical fish.
- aranteed admission with pre-booked ticket within the booked time slot
- Multiple entrance times to choose from throughout the day
- Self-guided visit: explore at your own pace
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to SEA LIFE Speyer
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Im Hafenbecken 5, 67346 Speyer, Germany
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under the age of 15 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Last admission 1 hour before closure.
- You are required to bring and wear a medical or FFP2 mask. You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY SEA LIFE Deutschland GmbH - Speyer
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during SEA LIFE Speyer Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during SEA LIFE Speyer Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during SEA LIFE Speyer Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during SEA LIFE Speyer Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
SEA LIFE Speyer Admission Ticket
1 to 2 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesHeidelbergNature and Wildlife - Baden-WürttembergAttractions & Museums - Baden-WürttembergCategory