6 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
All Meals From 1st Day Dinner To Last Day Breakfast
Accommodation will be on Triple/Quad basis on sharing basis
Basic First Aid Medical kits, Oxygen Cylinder and Oxi meter
Surface Transfer from Haridwar – Govindghat – Haridwar by Qualis/Sumo/Bolero/Max/Tempo Traveller
Valley Permit Fees
Porter/Mule for carrying personal luggage
Unscheduled stay due to landslide, political issues or anything which is not in our hand.
Departure & Return
Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go 360
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Valley Of Flower Trek?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Valley Of Flower Trek?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Valley Of Flower Trek?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Valley Of Flower Trek?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 225646P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHaridwar4WD Tours - RishikeshSporting Events - RishikeshHiking - RishikeshMulti-day Tours - RishikeshExtreme - Rishikesh4WD Tours - New DelhiSporting Events - New DelhiHiking - New DelhiMulti-day Tours - New DelhiExtreme - New Delhi4WD Tours - LehSporting Events - LehHiking - LehMulti-day Tours - LehExtreme - LehCategory