6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Haridwar is considered to be the Gateway to the Himalayas and attracts Hindus and foreigners to its temples every year. Take a private tour of the city’s main highlights including local markets, ashrams, and its many temples. Learn about the Hindu religion from your tour guide and witness the Ganga Aarti ceremony on the banks of the Ganges before concluding your tour.
- Take a private sightseeing tour around the city of Haridwar
- Learn about the Hindu religion from your tour guide
- Visit local markets, ashrams, and the city’s many temples
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Ropeway Charge for the Mansa Devi Temple/
Departure & Return
Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rishikesh Day Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 75586P20
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHaridwarWalking Tours - RishikeshHalf-day Tours - RishikeshWalking Tours - New DelhiHalf-day Tours - New DelhiWalking Tours - LehHalf-day Tours - LehCategory