Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover the highways and byways of old Hanoi with a private guide
- Visit off-the-path gems like an ancient book store and a secret temple
- Sip an egg coffee in a traditional café overlooking Hoan Kiem Lake
- Learn about Vietnamese culture and history from your private guide
Departure & Return
Left of the main entrance of the Dong Xuan market, at the memorial statue
The host will leave you to further explore the prison or help you get back to your hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- CO2 Neutral: all tours carbon emissions are offset
- Most travelers can participate
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands