2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend two days in the Mai Chau valley that combines bicycling and trekking adventures. Visit surrounding villages on a 2-hour guided bike ride past emerald green fields and trek to more remote rural villages to learn about local customs from your informative guide. You’ll see a traditional dance performance during a garden barbecue with local wine. Stay overnight in a communal stilt house or opt for a private bungalow.
- 2-day Mai Chau valley biking and trekking tour
- Ride a bike and hike with a guide to local villages
- See a cultural dance performance and sample the local wine
- Enjoy a BBQ dinner during a garden party
- Select a homestay or bungalow accommodations
- Round-trip transport by minivan available from Hanoi’s Old Quarter
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip transfer by A/C van
English speaking tour guide
Meals in the village
Bicycle and trekking
Home stay or Bungalow
Traditional dance show & can wine
Food and drinks, unless specified
Pickup outside Old Quarters area
Surcharge for single supplement
Departure & Return
Departure PointHanoi, Hanoi
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. If your hotel is located outside, please come to our meeting point: 79 Ly Nam De Street
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vietnam Group Tour Ltd
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Mai Chau Adventure from Hanoi
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingHanoiMulti-day Tours - Northern VietnamMulti-day Tours - Halong BayMulti-day Tours - NanningCategory
Vietnam Military History MuseumVietnamese Women’s MuseumOne-Pillar Pagoda (Chua Mot Cot)Thang Long Water Puppet TheatreLake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)Vietnam National Fine Arts Museum (Bao Tang My Thuat) Van Phuc Silk VillageTemple of the Jade Mountain (Ngoc Son Temple)Pu Luong Nature ReserveWest Lake (Ho Tay)St Joseph’s Cathedral (Nha Tho Lon)Cat Cat VillageHanoi Ancient HouseDong Xuan MarketDien Bien PhuHo Chi Minh's Residence (Nha Bac Ho)Hanoi Cooking Centre (HCC)Hanoi Opera House (Nha Hat Lon)Tam Dao National ParkIonah Show