7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the World Heritage–listed treasures of Ninh Binh province on this unforgettable day trip with a small-group. You’ll visit tombs from the Dinh and Le dynasties in the ancient capital of Hoa Lu. After lunch in Tam Coc, board a sampan for a tranquil boat ride past a majestic landscape of limestone caves, home to Bich Dong Pagoda. Numbers are limited to ensure personalized attention from the guide.
- Small-group tour of Hoa Lu and Tam Coc
- Travel to Ninh Binh province from Hanoi
- Visit royal temples dating back to the Dinh and Le dynasties
- Ride a sampan to ancient caves and marvel at the UNESCO-listed landscape
- Climb steps to Bich Dong Pagoda
- Dine on Vietnamese dishes for lunch
- Round-trip hotel transport included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Private sampan boat in Thung Nang or Thung Nham valley